Got a copy of Mr Adams' Blues?

Many of you know about it and have supported me already by buying a copy of my album, and thank you for that! If you haven't yet, you can get the physical CD from me in person and at gigs, or from CDbaby.com/blakenix (there's a link on this web site) or digitally on itunes and CDbaby. In Huntsville the CD is for sale at the Fret Shop on Jordan, CD Exchange on South Parkway, or Vertical House Records at Lowe Mill. It's on a lot of digital outlets as well. If you don't see it on your favorite digital outlet, request it or let me know.   For a student, this record is a way to see how I use some of the techniques and philosophy I teach, in other words, how I practice what I preach and walk what I talk.  One of the great things about music is how it can be personal and still be shared with others.

Thanks every one, see you soon!

Blake

Comments

Popular Posts