News for September

New rates as of September 2011:
$90 for four 30-minute lessons

$115 for four 45-minute lessons or three one hour lessons
$150 for four one hours

Tuition is due before the month begins on the last lesson of the previous month. This reserves a regular spot for the following month and assures a place on the schedule. If you are absent on tuition day please make an arrangement with me to get tuition in on time, such as mailing the payment. I will give make up priority to those who pay on time and practice regularly.

Without 24 hour notice I cannot guarantee a makeup lesson. Medical or family emergencies are exceptions. With prior notice, particularly during vacation times, rescheduled lessons are possible.  I will continue to be able to be flexible with schedule as long as lesson tuition is received by the first.

If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late and still wish to make the lesson please call or text if possible as I will assume something has happened if I haven't heard from you by that time. This way I will know to wait for you.

I am available during the week by text and online for questions regarding sheet music and live video performances which many of you are looking up online.
We are sending sound and video files from lessons to watch and play along with at home, which will accompany the assignments and help remind everyone what we do in lessons.

www.blakenix.org is my student web site.  It has beginner information on it but also has a link to the student blog on the ‘instruction’ page.  The blog has many helpful hints, videos and posts from other students, as does the facebook student group page.  Let me know what you’d like to see there!  

http://blakestudentforum.blogspot.com/  is the url for the blog, which is separate from the facebook student page, and can be accessed without a facebook profile. Let me know what you’d like to see there!  

Comments

Popular Posts